The next edition of the China Luxury Summit – hosted by the China Luxury Committee – is to be held in Shanghai, on November the 30th.
A very impressive speaker list matched with thought-provoking topics makes this a must-see event. Topics include luxury and sustainability, digital retail innovation, the new face of beauty in China, the balance of brand heritage and innovation – and many more.
- Ms. Chloé Reuter, Founder and CEO, Reuter Communications
- Dax Lovegrove, Global Vice President Corporate Sustainability &
Social Responsibility, SWAROVSKI
- Mark Oaten, Global CEO, International Fur Federation
- Kevin Jiang, VP of Fashion Strategy & Planning, JD Group
- Ms. Cindy Chen, VP, Focus Media Group
- Ms. Qionger JIANG, CEO & Artistic Director, Shang Xia
- Stephen Sun, Founder & Chairman, WOO
- Ms. Kim Leitzes, Founder & CEO, Parklu
- Bruno Lannes, Partner, Bain & Company China
- Alessandro Paparelli, VP of Human Resources, Kering Group Asia
- Ms. Carla Micciulla, Regional HR Director, Versace AP
- Ms. Pamela Lin, Supply Chain Director, LVMH Perfume &
- Daniele Scapecchi, Logistics Director, Prada China
Register to attend on the China Luxury Committee website.
Read about the previous China Luxury Summit here, which was on the future of e-tail in China.