Join us at the recently opened K11 Atelier at Victoria Dockside for a half day conference + cocktail event, with key players from the luxury industry in Hong Kong.
The theme this time round is Greater Bay Area: a new playground for luxury brands? and will focus on the following main topics:
- The Greater Bay Area project: What’s in store for Hong Kong?
- Chinese travellers: How to engage them and retain them
- New retail: Is tech the new black?
- Sustainability: Transparency, traceability and the new consumer mindset
- Alexis Bonhomme, Farfetch China
- Rob Koepp, The Economist Corporate Network
- Cissy Chan, Hong Kong International Airport
- Meili Lee, China Duty Free Group
- Karlyn Adams, BSR
- Charlotte Judet, Kering
- Myriam Djela, Ipsos
Register on their website to attend.