The New York Times International Luxury Conference takes place this November 12-13 in Hong Kong.
Hosted by Vanessa Friedman, the event convenes top CEOs, influential policy makers, entrepreneurs and thought leaders to explore the critical challenges and lucrative opportunities facing the luxury industry.
The Luxury Conversation has partnered with the NYT so that our readers can benefit from an exclusive 20% discount:
Through provocative interviews and riveting discussions, explore critical issues including what’s next for China, India and the West, Australasia’s hospitality boom, the next wave of investors, blockchain and AI, rethinking social network strategies and more.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Remo Ruffini, C.E.O., Moncler
- Richard Liu, C.E.O. and Chairman, JD.com
- Carrie Lam, Chief Executive, Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
- Patrice Louvet, President and C.E.O., Ralph Lauren Corporation
- Jennifer Woo, Chairman and C.E.O., Lane Crawford Joyce Group
- Qiu Yafu, Chairman of Board of Directors, Ruyi Fashion Holding Group\Ian Rogers, Chief Digital Officer, LVMH
- Joann Cheng, Chairman of Fosun Fashion Group, Chairman of Lanvin
- Cédric Charbit, C.E.O., Balenciaga
- Thierry Andretta, C.E.O., Mulberry
- John R. Hoke III, Chief Design Officer, Nike Inc
- Daniela Riccardi, C.E.O., Baccarat
and many more.
Attendees will also enjoy deep-dive discussions on critical issues and emerging opportunities, a Welcome Cocktail reception on November 11, a stunning Gala Dinner, unparalleled networking with other leaders in luxury and much more.
Readers of The Luxury Conversation benefit from an exclusive 20% discount – please use code ILCCR20 when you apply to attend.