The annual Asian Women in Leadership Summit (AWLS) is a platform that allows industry leaders to come together and discuss, share and exchange expertise in order to progress the advancement of women and to promote diversity and inclusiveness in the workplace.
AWLS China arrives in Shanghai on the 29th of August, 2019.
From the AWLS website: “It is a forum for like-minded professionals, both men and women, who feel gender is an important organisational issue which impacts not merely the profitability but the overall health of any institution, impacting the social progression of the entire region.
This summit brings together global business leaders, CXOs, government officials and senior management staff under the same umbrella to discuss and devise strategies for meaningful development. Participants also get the opportunity to connect to 300+ corporate leaders and government representatives, to expand the overall horizon of their understanding and skillset.
Over the last four years, AWLS has emerged as a brand that attracts senior leaders from diverse industries, functions and cultural backgrounds, connecting and building meaningful relationships with business influencers and a target audience.”
Speaking at the AWLS China edition, held at the Mandarin Oriental Pudong, are:
- Chloé Reuter, Founder & CEO, Reuter Communications
- Jiang Fangfang, Chief Operating Officer, IFC
- Shirley Yu, Group General Manager Greater China, Visa
- Laura Lorenz, Human Resource Director Greater China, 3M
- Melinda Po, Managing Director Shanghai, Edelman
- Sarah Kochling, Managing Principal, Blossom Innovation
- Annabelle Vultee, Chief Operating Officer, EF Education First
- Jessica Wang, Regional Director, Hays Beijing
- and many more