The Luxury Conversation is proud to be the Exclusive Partner for the China Luxury Summit, held in Shanghai on the 18th of October 2019.
Read about previous Summits here.
A day of talks, networking, discussion and chat, the China Luxury Summit is hosted by the China Luxury Committee. Talks will focus on topics such as the omni-channel customer experience, enhancing personalised customer service, new retail innovation, digital consumer trends and sustainability.
- Chloè Reuter, Reuter Communications
- Bruno Lannes, Partner, Bain & Company
- Nathalie Wouters-Remy, Global CEO, Christofle
- Caroline Andreotti, GM Luxury, Coty China
- Cheryl Chong, Brand Director LOUIS XIII, Remy Cointreau Greater China
- Annie Hou, VP Strategy & Innovation, Ogilvy Greater China
- Frank Ma, President of Greater China, Samsonite
- Qing Xie, General Manager, Kerry Properties
- John Danzi, Greater China Associate Director – Commercial, Farfetch
- William Pan, Head of CRM & e-commerce, Maserati & Alfa Romeo China
- Bobby Liu, General Manager, Chow Tai Fook
- Linda Liu, Founder & CEO, SHEME
- Ruan Xizi, Founder & CEO, C-Jewelry
- Rupert Wild, CEO, WHITE Communications
- Lin Bai, CEO, Cimpress China
Apply to attend the Summit and read more via their website.